lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

SOMETIMES...



Daddy said that I'm a good boy

Caus I always did his will

But I can't remember, was it me - how did I feel

I call'em family, but in the heart of hearts I know

There's something wrong with me, what can I do?


Mother said that I'm a good girl

I was always dressed to kill

But I can't remember, was it me - how did I feel

Now this is long ago

But Today I'm really sure

I don't wanna crawl no more

No I don't want toI want to be all alone

(to be all alone)

(leave me all alone)

(I'm so lonely)


Sometimes I don't know what I prefer to be

That's all that I can see

So I burnt down the house of hate

The key to close the door


What a nice September

I found out it's not too late

It happened yesterday


But today I'm really sure

I don't wanna crawl no more

No I don't want to


AND ONE

No hay comentarios: